Does a Personal Service Corporation need a Tax ID (EIN)?

A personal service corporation is going to serve one of many different things to its customers. When you are a personal service corporation, you are providing something for your core consumers. In exchange for that service, you are getting revenue in return for it, helping you further grow the business. When you think about a personal service corporation, though, does it need an employer identification number?

An employer identification number or Tax ID number is something you will have to have as a personal service corporation. You will meet all of the criteria as you ill have employees, you will need to do business via opening up a bank account and such, etc. All of this leads to you needing a Tax ID (EIN) number for your Personal Service Corporation. The best course of action for this is to work with a Tax ID service provider. He or she can help walk you through the application process so that you can have your Tax ID (EIN) in no time.